MP Leg Worxx
Say goodbye to Ravens Oil!
No mess, no wastage
Leg Makeup in a handy Flip Top Dispenser
How to use
- Start with a damp/wet sponge and add a small amount (5 cent piece size)
- Gently rub into the sponge and squeeze out excess water
- Dab on the area you want coloured starting at the knees and/or hocks and work down - 'scuff' lightly on the hair to transfer the colour
- Build the colour as you go
- Used to highlight and enhance
- Exceptional colour coverage over any colour hair
- No Smell
- Low Irritant
- Doesn't burn the skin
How to choose a colour
- Chestnut is a true red chestnut colour best suitable for use on light to red chestnuts to match scarring or to enhance points on legs
- Dark Brown is best suited to red- dark livery chestnuts to enhance or where Darkening of leg points is required.
- Black - best used on dark/black greys, dark brown with black points, bays , blacks etc
- Light grey - best used on white - silver grey coloured horses where a more subtle grey colour is required to enhance points
Other Colours can be ordered in.
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**